iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Married a Good Cook

Started by Magicman, November 24, 2015, 09:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I have been smelling good stuff being prepared for two days and we are still two days away from eating.  The Daughters and DIL know what they are bringing.  She has it all figured out and is on her own schedule.  I just keep my mouth shut and slice and dice whatever she needs.  Pecan pie baked, corn bread baked and the stock prepared for the dressing.  Yeast rolls today and no telling whatever else tomorrow.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandsawmill14

that pecan pie is to early for my house musteat_1 digin1 it would never make it. then the cook would dadgum you, Charlie! no_no bat_smailey till i whiteflag_smiley
i love the holidays im like a bearded kid from now till the first of the year.  :D :D :D
mm nothing like the smell of being married to a good cook this time of year is there ???
hope you and your family have a happy thanksgiving :)

is ms pat feeling better now ???
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

sandhills

Yup, can't beat it, mine hasn't started cooking yet but I noticed things are stock piling  :)

WV Sawmiller

My wife married a good cook too.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Chuck White

My wife learned a lot of her come-up-ems (including cooking) from her Maternal Grandma, I would have loved to have met her!   

Sure do love her!  smiley_love
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Lotsa stuff going on this morning.  Matter of fact, she just told me to get in there.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

It's all ready.  I was in charge of slicing the turkey and smoked Boston butt.  MMmmm.....   food6

sawguy21

:'( We are missing out on all the good stuff.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!