iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

all ths rain!!

Started by yukon cornelius, June 12, 2014, 12:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

sure is taking a toll!! it has rained here for several weeks and is raining again today. it sure makes getting logs and milling uncomfortable. if I here the weatherman say one more word about the rain deficit I could just scream! >:( its good for the crops but sure is hard on the mental state. I NEED SOME SUNSHINE!!!! hope im not alone in this frame of mind....I hate mud! boo hooo! waaa waaaa waaaa! im done crying now... back to work  ;D

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

sandhills

We've actually gotten a few much needed rains here over the last week, sure wish we could all spread it out, I know the feeling both ways.

goose63

We got two days of rain was good for the spuds and onions drive way was some soft helped when I run the blade down the driveway but now 2 miles away I got bought 200 yards of mud into the trees cant get my logs out
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

yukon cornelius

well I guess I just needed a change of scenery. I was getting nowhere in the shop so I went to the house. I fixed our broken washer, wired up the rest of the kitchen, wired a bunch of the upstairs and put up a ceiling fan. no more extension cords in the kitchen and I can see to get my clothes upstairs. now my wife can do some laundry 8) I mean now now I can do some laundry!

it turned out to be a GREAT day!!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

r.man

Happiness and misery are just states of mind. I like the cartoon that shows an empty glass with a note beside it. The note reads " Dear optimist and pessimist, while you were arguing about whether the glass was half full or half empty I drank what was in the glass. Signed Opportunist."
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Thank You Sponsors!