iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Valentines day

Started by goose63, February 08, 2015, 10:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

Will soon be here so I called her at work and told her I got her a new dog boy did she cuss me out there will be no more DanG dog's in the house

Nancy changed her mind and I got a big ol kiss
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Roxie

Awww!  Happy Valentines Day!   smiley_heart
Say when

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Goose, you got sorta an early start there...

I usually do my Valentine's day shopping on Feb 15th...

:) :) :) :) :)

Herb

Magicman

I already have my date lined up for Saturday night.   smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Buckshot00

Hmm.  I need to go shopping.

jueston

my wife and I take turns on Valentines day, so this year i'm off the hook and she has planned something for us to do, but hasn't told me... i'm just given the dress code and show up.

i'll just pick up some flowers on the way home and not have to worry this year.

this does lead to a little competition as to who can find the best activity, but its all in the name of love...  :)

Magicman

Our Valentine's date is tonight.   food3
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

gspren

I'm taking her to a boat show today, does that count?
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

pineywoods

I bought her a dozen long stem roses yesterday and we have a fish fry/church party scheduled for tonight, but she ain't gonna be up to it. She's got a nasty case of the sinus/flu that's going around. Just about time I recover from the stuff, she gets it. (probably from me)
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

beenthere

Quote from: gspren on February 13, 2015, 10:00:33 AM

If you buy her a boat... sure.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

GAB

Quote from: pineywoods on February 13, 2015, 10:14:41 AM
I bought her a dozen long stem roses yesterday and we have a fish fry/church party scheduled for tonight, but she ain't gonna be up to it. She's got a nasty case of the sinus/flu that's going around. Just about time I recover from the stuff, she gets it. (probably from me)

Glad to hear you folks are still sharing and taking turns.
What ever you folks decide to do I hope you enjoy.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

GAB

Quote from: Magicman on February 08, 2015, 04:43:59 PM
I already have my date lined up for Saturday night.   smiley_love
Does Pat know about this?????
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

LeeB

I suppose if I was to buy Lindy flowers for Valentines she would think I was having an affair. ::) I did bring her a couple of boxes of those little chocolate bottle full of liquor when I came home last time. She bought her own flowers and told me thank you.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on February 13, 2015, 09:47:41 AM
Our Valentine's date is tonight.   food3

So, you said your date is for tonight ( Friday ).......Gerald noticed this too.
But in Reply # 3......you said your date was lined up for Saturday night.

Re: Valentines day
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 04:43:59 pm »
I already have my date lined up for Saturday night.   

You got a girl friend there Lover Boy?.......I know you are the "Traveling Man".  :D :D :D
I see you buying a mailbox for that camper before long.  ;D

Magicman

Yup......Start early and finish late.  Both replies are correct.   8)

LeeB

Don't hurt yourself pops or is it one of those it takes all day to do what you used to do all day.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Chuck White

We have a dinner-date tomorrow night!   smiley_love
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I may take the wife out for some Kudzu leaves and a couple of tin cans for desert.  :D

coxy

Quote from: LeeB on February 13, 2015, 11:55:18 AM
I suppose if I was to buy Lindy flowers for Valentines she would think I was having an affair. ::) I did bring her a couple of boxes of those little chocolate bottle full of liquor when I came home last time. She bought her own flowers and told me thank you.
the last time I gave flowers they had a ring with them NOT repeat NOT doing the ring thing again     that was 15 years ago so if I get flowers she will think there is something with them  :D  last year on our way to dinner I drove in the mickydees parking lot  the smoke was just rolling off her she said in not so nice words really     I thought it was funny 

kwendt

Quote from: beenthere on February 13, 2015, 11:04:45 AM

That's right! lol. Oh... and @Magicman and @LeeB ..... ROTF! Too funny. And I'm not sayin' another word.... not another word.....
87 acres abandoned northern Maine farm and forest to reclaim. 20 acres in fields, 55 acre woodlot: maple, spruce, cedar and mixed. Deer, bear, moose, fox, mink, snowshoe and lynx. So far: a 1950 Fergie TO-20, hand tools, and a forge. (And a husband!)

sandhills

Going out to eat at the country club tomorrow night with a few other couples, I'm really looking forward to it, my 16 year old is a waitress there so it gives me all sorts of opportunities to embarrass her  ;D.  On the serious side though I really need to find the Mrs. something yet so as usual, a day late and a dollar short (old saying).

GAB

Quote from: sandhills on February 13, 2015, 04:51:30 PM
Going out to eat at the country club tomorrow night with a few other couples, I'm really looking forward to it, my 16 year old is a waitress there so it gives me all sorts of opportunities to embarrass her  ;D.  On the serious side though I really need to find the Mrs. something yet so as usual, a day late and a dollar short (old saying).

Be careful as she might be the one that chooses your nursing home.
Gerald

gspren

Quote from: beenthere on February 13, 2015, 11:04:45 AM

OK, We are back from the boat show and the only thing purchased was a piece of jewelry. I think I done good.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

goose63

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Thank You Sponsors!