iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Working on the saw shed

Started by Quebecnewf, May 16, 2015, 05:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quebecnewf

Well had to. Strip the south wall . Found some rot but getting her put back in order

Wall is in bad shape

Getting it stripped

Putting back new board

Framing up two new sawdust hatches. You can see where we had to change out some of the floor

All done and ready for clapboard today

Quebecnewf

Bruno of NH

Great job your working hard at it .
Good for many more years .
Jim/Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

drobertson

yea, nice work, I need some sky lights like you have,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

teed

Really nice, like the amount of light from the ceiling
On my homestead, I mill with.
Logosol B1001 bandsaw mill
Woodland mill HM122 bandsaw mill
Logosol F2 with Speedsaw E5 chainsaw mill
Logosol Farmers with Stihl MS391 and MS661

fishfighter

No trees around? Must of milled them all.

Should serve to many years to come.

beenthere

fishfighter
If you want to see the work that quebecnewf goes through (along with his wife) to get his logs to saw, then click on his Gallery under his profile to see some amazing pics of how he has to supply his mill. They go across water to get the logs.  ;)
Also can read some of his posts and enjoy his stories.  You may just appreciate your mud after that.  ;D

Some like this.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Quebecnewf

Well got the new wall finished.

Came back home and saw my wife's brother with a load of snow crab. Good fishing and good eating.

Quebecnewf

drobertson

8) It should be said, crab meat and good eating goes to the "Food" thread! ;D  shed looks killer, bout like your catch of the day!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Peter Drouin

You did a nice job on the shed, Having a mill around helps a lot. :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Fpenkaty3

First time i have seen a snowmobile and a sled to skid logs. :o What ever it takes to get the job done. Great lookin saw shed!

valley ranch

Thank You Sponsors!