iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How many tabs do you keep open on your smart phone at a time on average?

Started by Sedgehammer, July 04, 2021, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sedgehammer

Just curious. I'm up to 77. My wife is over 100. Reason I do it is I find something I like or need to research further, it's just handy to keep the tab open till I'm done with it. Currently odd shaped/colored trees/shrubs are occupying the greatest number
Necessity is the engine of drive

mike_belben

I used to let it get away from me like that but it seems to bog down the phone a bit and make me feel like im buried in overdue projects.  For a while i had it down to zero but have crept back up to 15 or 20.  I seem to trim it down to 5 when theres money then creep back up again.   Many of the tabs are a part needing ordered to fix something. 
Praise The Lord

Stephen1

If it s a part needed ordering its good. I ussually have the FF open in the toolbox as it is faster to find it. I close them up every few days. 
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

GRANITEstateMP

I got a flip phone, so no tabs ;D But I try to keep it to 3-4 on my tablet, one is always on the YouTube and some kind of 80's rock or 90's-current Country mix to pop on while getting ready in the am or working around in the kitchen
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

HemlockKing

I'm bad for this but have been getting better at clearing them up. I end up with a lot of adding pictures tabs to the forestry forum 
A1

hacknchop

All of them. Another question what's a tab and how does one open and close it, is it on my I phone ? If it is then I don't need to worry about it ,Rhonda will take care of it when she looks at my phone to see what iv'e been looking at.
Often wrong never indoubt

Thank You Sponsors!