iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Kubota B1700 tractor

Started by Wlmedley, July 13, 2023, 04:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Wow looks like a newer model. Great job, your gamble definitely paid off. Enjoy it.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

thecfarm

Good!!! glad you both are happy with the tractor.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

moodnacreek

Nice work, might work out better than a new one. Is that the next owner riding with you?

Wlmedley

The Kubota saga has now ended.Spent a lot of today putting mower deck back on and adjusted.Another job that turned into more than I had figured.Adjusting turnbuckles frozen up,casters all had to be moved ect,but I am finally finished.Tried it out and was pleasantly impressed.Mower runs smooth and cuts really good.Machine will go around pretty steep banks and up and down steeper ones.Was thinking about getting a new weed eater but now I think my old one will last a while longer.I think I now have about $2800 invested but probably at least 60hrs of labor.Wouldn't really want to do it again but  would if I had to.Now to get back to other work I've been neglecting.

Bill Medley WM 126-14hp , Husky372xp ,MF1020 ,Homemade log arch,Yamaha Grizzly 450,GMC2500,Oregon log splitter

Thank You Sponsors!