iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Crown royal stoves

Started by 280 rem, December 15, 2019, 06:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

280 rem

Hi everyone, I have been looking into outdoor wood boilers, I've come down to liking either the crown royal 7400mp or a heatmor 400cb. The crown royal seems to be extremely high rated on recent reviews. Doing some digging I found some horrible reviews way in the past and some were on this site I believe. My question if anyone knows, has this company changed matters from the past? Is that why they so heavily push made in America with American steel? Since that seems to be the source of the past problems. Anyway just wondering if anyone could give more info on this? Any info from crown royal or heatmor owners greatly appreciated as well. The crown royal dealer is way closer so that's a big plus, but don't want that to be the deciding point, these things are a huge investment anymore. Thank you
We saw walnut lumber for the same reason Willie Sutton said he robbed banks, "because that's where the money is"

Select 4221E, baker edger, cat 908 loader, Jd 548E, timberjack 230d, hood 7000 loader.

Leegej

I know this is an old post, but I am in the exact same shoes today and wondering what you ended up buying and why! 

Paul_H

Sorry but the OP hasn't logged in since Dec 24th 2019
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Bert

I sell wood to a few people that have crown royal stoves. No complaints that I have heard. The town VFD actually has one for the firehouse with no issues I know of.
Saw you tomorrow!

Billyboy1105

Quote from: 280 rem on December 15, 2019, 06:16:28 PM
Hi everyone, I have been looking into outdoor wood boilers, I've come down to liking either the crown royal 7400mp or a heatmor 400cb. The crown royal seems to be extremely high rated on recent reviews. Doing some digging I found some horrible reviews way in the past and some were on this site I believe. My question if anyone knows, has this company changed matters from the past? Is that why they so heavily push made in America with American steel? Since that seems to be the source of the past problems. Anyway just wondering if anyone could give more info on this? Any info from crown royal or heatmor owners greatly appreciated as well. The crown royal dealer is way closer so that's a big plus, but don't want that to be the deciding point, these things are a huge investment anymore. Thank you

I have a crown royal e7300 and I love it. This is only my 2nd year using it , I heat my standard size 2 car garage  with a bonus room above it and a 2000 sq foot house.

Thank You Sponsors!