Sponsors:

Peterson topics merged

Started by TinMan, January 06, 2006, 02:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinMan

Thanks  Tom...         

chainsaw_louie

Do I have this right?

ATS-8 13hp Honda(?)            $10575  USD  delivered from NZ  no shipping or tax

ATS-8 W/24 Honda, or 25 Kohler $12,589 USD  delivered from NZ  no shipping or tax

ATS-8 27hp Kohler              $13171  USD  delivered from NZ  no shipping or tax

But, if pick it up in  Norton, Mass   I have to pay  Mass. sales tax (5%) . Right?

Also,  will a ATS fit in a medium sized pickup truck?  If I pick up in Massachusettes, does it come crated or un-crated?

Thanks!

Husband

Prices look good to me x New Zealand.
If you pick up from Mass you are still buying from us so I don't think you have to pay sales tax. :-\
If Craig Blake is training you it will be un crated and will fit on the back of a pick-up. Just be aware that two of the tracks are 20ft long so will need some sort of rack to go on.
Hope this helps you.
Chris

Captain

Chris is right...those prices are direct from NZ, or picked up here in Norton, MA.  Your sale transaction is direct to Peterson Sawmills, not to me.

If you pick it up here, you get trained for as long as you like  :) The mill is uncrated, and ready to go.  It will fit in the back of a truck, but 20ft ATS tracks are quite a challenge without a ladder rack or the like.

Captain

TinMan

How easy is it to upgrade from the 13 hp honda to the 20 0r 24. There is a clutch involved also, correct?

Also I had read something about a deposit on these mills when you go to buy one. Whats the scoop on that.

Thanks

Tracy

Captain

The 13hp is direct drive, no clutch and manual start.

The upgrade to a larger engine requires a clutch, fuel tank/line/filter, external voltage regulator, and a battery.

A $3000 deposit secures the mill and gets it in line for production.  The balance is due before the mill hits the boat for the United States.

Captain

TinMan

What if I purchase a mill from you in the US.  Can I put a deposit on one to hold it for a week or two untill I get the rest of the money?? Or do you have lots in stock and its not neccesary??

Thanks

Tracy

Captain

Ya better give a deposit...not lots of inventory at any given time.  Most get sold on the way here from NZ, as the 2 ATS mills we have been referring to.

Captain

TinMan

Which mills do you have in stock? the 13 and the 27? Ballpark on shipping $500.00???

Tracy

Thank You Sponsors!