iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Clarke Bandmill

Started by devo, February 09, 2005, 07:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percy

Congrats on the new aquisition Devo.  Sounds like you made a good deal. And these Clarke folks(welcome Donna) are on the ball. I have never heard of Clarke Mills before this post started but if they keep this up, we'll be hearing from more owners Im sure. The PIPE MILL thing is  pretty interesting ya??  ;D ;D Anyhow, get the camera with alla the coin you saved.
Later
percy
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

devo

Thanks for all the words of congrats guys. I guess I better buy a camera, but two major purchases in one month... upper managment around here isn't going to like it!  ;)
Crazy enough to try it! (once)

Fla._Deadheader

Welcome to the Forum, Donna. Nice touch, sneakin in through the side door like that.  ;) ;D ;D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Clarke Sawmills

Hi Everyone: All you folks have a real sawmill " happening"  going on here. I'm new at  this computer way of communication. I only found out about your forum yesterday when I got a email back from the Forest Industry Network people in BC who host are web-site.  My husband and I were very moved to read all the comments about are mills.   There is a lot of great mills on the market these days! We like to stay in touch with our customers and be available when you need assistance. Most of you folks are self-enployeed as we have been for over 35 years now.  It's not a guaranteed  paycheque , every Fiday night  type of life.   Happy Safe Sawing Everyone....Regards Donna Clarke

Thank You Sponsors!