iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Maine Cabin Masters

Started by Dewey, February 04, 2017, 01:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aigheadish

I haven't seen that episode yet @repmma I'll keep my eye out!
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

DanMc

I don't have cable.  What's the best online site to go to?  

I see Amazon carries the episodes.  Any place that's free?
LT35HDG25
JD 4600, JD2210, JD332 tractors.
28 acres of trees, Still have all 10 fingers.
Jesus is Lord.

aigheadish

I'm paying like 8 bucks per month to watch, commercial free, on Discovery+.
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

peakbagger

Looks like the "law" caught up with them. Maine-based TV company pays federal penalty for violating lead rules | Maine Public

I suspect almost any homeowner doing renovations would be caught for the same thing. 

aigheadish

Interesting, the episode I saw, on the first or second season, looked like they handled lead paint appropriately. Maybe they thought they could get away with it after that ordeal...

That being said, I'm thinking that was on the cabin they worked on for the Phish drummer, maybe. Regardless, in my youth, my dad bought a 2 family house to live in that was built in the early 1900's and we spent a couple years scraping what I now know to be lead paint off the shingles on the outside of it. I can't imagine how much lead I ate over 2 summers or so. Talk about a miserable job, between that and scraping wallpaper... Boo!

kantuckid

While picking up a local Rx yesterday I looked across the street of my tiny KY burg where they were tearing down an old rotted, unusable, building covered with Asbestos shingles. I missed them being there when I parked and took a look int the guys rubbish trailer to check for Chestnut to find it was all junk wood. Anywhere else and they'd be under the government regs gun?
Kan=Kansas;tuck=Kentucky;kid=what I'm not

Thank You Sponsors!