iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesquite buckeye

Raining. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Magicman

I washed the truck and camper this morning getting ready for next week's trip  Everything that I have was either drooping or dripping.  I had to change everything but my sox.   smiley_sweat_drop
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 23, 2015, 10:35:59 AM
Everything that I have was either drooping or dripping.   smiley_sweat_drop

Happy Belated 72 Birthday.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

You are a Baaaad man 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

I am now on my third shirt.   smiley_sweat_drop

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 23, 2015, 04:20:17 PM

What are you sawing in this heat?  ???

Magicman

I ain't sawing.  I worked up a sweat just reading the newspaper.   ;D   :D

Actually getting stuff ready for Monday AM's departure.   ;D

WDH

MM,

It will be a nice adventure.  Look forward to seeing you.  Enjoy the ride.  A man has to savor moments.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 23, 2015, 04:45:32 PM
MM,

It will be a nice adventure.  Look forward to seeing you.  Enjoy the ride.

.....and those Pecan Pies.  food6

Magicman

Make that my fourth shirt.   :-\

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 23, 2015, 05:31:43 PM
Make that my fourth shirt.   :-\

How many newspapers you a reading?  ;D

Magicman

I am finished outside for today.   8)

East ky logging

Hot and humid and rain rain rain. Let a board touch the ground and I believe it'll sprout roots and leaves in ten minutes
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety- Benjamin Franklin

curdog

Hot, humid and dry. I'm sitting at 7/10" for the month of July.  We were supposed to get rain today, but it kinda fizzled out.  But at least I'm not having to mow much.

thecfarm

It's 64° here now. Going to be a cool week.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jim_Rogers

The cfarm, it was hot here today, which made it another umbrella day.....

:o ;D :D 8)
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

mesquite buckeye

Today it was less hot. ;D ;D ;D

Tomorrow it will be more hot. :( :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: bat_smailey bat_smailey bat_smailey
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

thecfarm

Jim,I worked in the garden all morning. Was cloudy here most of the time.Was warm,but nothing hot. Took the grandkids miniature golfing and ice cream in the afternoon.It's 60° now. Seems to be a cool summer. Have not put the air condition in,yet. And yet is the key word. Sometimes the house will get a little warm,but at night it will cool off so we get by. But this year has not been a hot spell for much more than 2 days. Those high 70's mornings is what keeps the house warm.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Quote from: thecfarm on July 24, 2015, 05:48:04 AMHave not put the air condition in,yet.
Not true here !!!  Just miserable.

mesquite buckeye

95 and sunny. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

Magicman

sandhills

Hot here too Magic, but we did get a little break for a few days at least.  The guessers are giving us a 50 50 chance of rain tonight, heard a few rumbles but so far no rain  :-\.

sawguy21

Rained here just enough to tease us. :-\  Supposed to get a bit more tomorrow then back to HOT
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Magicman

I am glad that our plans are to leave..   move_it  It's gotta be better somewhere else.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 24, 2015, 08:48:33 PM
I am glad that our plans are to leave..   move_it  It's gotta be better somewhere else.

I've never asked....but what is the weather like at the PR?

Thank You Sponsors!