iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

One bad menu!

Started by timberlinetree, September 17, 2015, 05:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberlinetree

Well got out of the er and they gave me some pills that would choke a horse and put me on a clear diet. I usually run 2000-3000 cal a day diet. Marcia went shopping and got Popsicles (15 cal each) and soup(50 cal per pack). I'm not good at math but I think I'm going to need to eat 200 popsicles or 20 bolws of soup per day! I do have fruit juice and plan on taking lots of maple syrup since we have a lot. Marcia said I should slow down but behind on wood orders and winter creeping up and bills I need to keep working. Has anyone done a lot of work on a clear diet before and can it be done?  I'm already looking forward to lunch( Spoonful's of maple syrup and tea :-\) work safe and eat right!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

tree-farmer

Never tired that diet, but I bet a slice of maple between a couple slabs of oak may be looking like a good snack by the end of the day. ;D
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

Weekend_Sawyer

Glad you are out, I'm thinkin on that diet you may not have to try and slow down your body may just do it for you.
might ask @doctorb.

My first time using the at sign. Lets see where it goes.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

North River Energy

Used this stuff when I raced bicycles.  Nice clean even burn, no 'boost'. Was the primary 'fuel' for professional riders in Europe before energy drinks became popular.

http://maximsportsnutrition.com/products/hypotonic-sports-drink/

Originally developed for medical use under the name 'Extran'.
If meets the diet, it might help get you through the day.

doctorb

The @ symbol went to me.  I don't like fad diets, they get in the way of my eating.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

lynde37avery

get well soon! i was on ice cream whipped topping, yogurt, soup and gatorade for like 5 days once. it wernt so bad.
Detroit WHAT?

timberlinetree

Yesterday went alright but got a little jittery near the end of the day. Looking down at the saw chips I started thinking a bowl of that with some brown sugar would be nice(how the mind wanders working alone and hungry). The tuff part was when Marcia and Brooke were eating dinner. The aroma drifted upstairs and I couldn't take it. I tried for them to let me have just one saltine or maybe just a half. Two girls against one, I went up the stairs with my tail between my legs. After dinner I put the charm on and a little pouting and they brought up a plate with a 1/4 of a cracker on it.They are having a good time with this as we try to keep thing light hearted an joke around alot but that stale small part of a cracker was really good! What shocked me is the doc's office called to check up on me. I guess I really have to follow orders or I could have to go in for a whole week w iv which would be real bad durning this time of year so I'm really behaving. Marcia made jello for my lunch so I am happy and will try some sports drinks. Thanks work safe and eat right.

timberlinetree

On thing I have learned is you shu re can do a lot of work on just fluids and few saltines. So things showed up on my list of what to look for so have to call doc :-[.

bama20a

I don't like the sport drinks,(ol' fashion I guess),For a pick-me-up,Try Honey & water.
It is better to ask forgiveness than permission

kiko

Careful with sugar drinks.  After that bust of energy they can seriously drop your blood sugar on the crash especially on an empty stomach. I would be looking for a protein drink or shake to regulate sugar spikes. 

Corley5

Why are you on this diet  ???
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

timberlinetree

Dyetickulieoues? Or problem with plumbing. Something to do with seeds and driving thru a vegetable farm to get to the job site didn't help. I'm getting better so now on a soft food diet 8), but the nausea is real bad. Its weird if I am sawing it doesn't bother me but as soon as I stop I feel like puking. Its no fun! I can also see/feel how the sports drinks are up and down. On thing I learned is don't take a pill if your thirsty yuck! Drink first. Work safe eat right and thanks. This is the "menu"

thecfarm

Once you get all cleaned out,I hope you will be all set. Have to watch out for the seeds!! Which is hard.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

North River Energy

Diverticulitis?

Many sports drinks have little to do with sports or exercise.  They're formulated to compete with soft drinks and to appeal to the 'youth' market.

If you can buy it at the corner convenience store, it's probably expensive sugar water.

Protein drinks often contain soy, and that can mess with your digestive system if you are at all soy intolerant.

Corley5

Glad you're on the mend  8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Magicman

"Plumbing" irregularities are no fun.  Hopefully this will soon pass.  (no pun intended)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

timberlinetree

Thanks for the advice really appreciate it. Went to the doc and after being used as a pin cushion poked and jabed they say I'm ok but back this Fri. They say the medicine is making me feel nauous and punched in the stomach feeling so they want to give me more pills to mask those systems. I haven't been on a perception for 10 maybe 20 yrs. The idea of all these pills is kinda hard to sallow. No pun intended ( that one is for you  magic man :D and thanks for the chuckle) :). I opt out on pills in the past due to potential lyms disease and did well. I don't know or like the idea of all the pills. I already told the pharmacy they could keep the pain pills the doc ordered for me and the other medicine most likely to. The doc said I could drop down from 4 white pills to 3 but I dropped it down to 2. Its helping out but Im really really tired  now that I m eating witch doesn't make sense to me? Work safe eat right!

kensfarm

Pedicure w/ fiber drink will help keep your energy up.  Was in ER twice this year for diverticulitis.. they say increasing your fiber decreases the pressure in your colon.  One recommendation was to increase fiber by 25 grams daily... that's about 7 prunes.  Not sure it decreases pressure.. I was playing tuba for a while.   :D  The antibiotics given are also used for anthrax.  Diverticulitis can be fatal.. so take your meds.  Feel better. 

timberlinetree

Oh no kensfarm. Yikes and hope you are ok! I'm feeling a lot better 8) but kinda bummed out to find out this is a condition I have  for rest of life and could be deadly . ck is in the mail for the 12 cords I did while sick so I am really happy and thankful for the health I do have! This makes me appreciate life so much more(and food!)work safe and eat right!

Thank You Sponsors!