iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Yard trees

Started by etat, April 05, 2005, 12:06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furby

Curly, I have a couple smaller blocks cut that have that, they are drying in my basement. ;D

CK, check out this link:
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=1128.msg37727#msg37727
smiley_big_grin3

Actually, just watch for the seeds. The females are the ones with seeds.

etat

OK, but I'm gonna be careful if I have to pull em back up.  because I KNOW.......I've had females get mad at me before!

8) 8) 8)

I think if they are female trees and I DO have to pull em up, I'm going to sneak up on em first.  ;D ;D ;D
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

chet

Quote from: cktate on August 16, 2005, 09:26:32 PM
I am HAPPY to report, that though I was unable to find any around here.........I am Now..........the happy owner..........of some...........BOX ELDER sprouts....... ;D ;D

THANKS FURBY!!!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Never thought I'd see da day dat someone was happy ta have boxelder sprouts.   ???  :D  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

SwampDonkey

I protest!!  ;D :D Some of us like to grow fast developing shade trees. We're not always thinking of saw stock with pink heart for the elusive specialty markets. ;D ;)  :D

8) 8) :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

etat

Yaaaaaaaa. :D  Tell em SD. 8) 

Yes sir re George (i heard that Bob is on vacation), ;D that we elusively, I mean especially want is to grow fast developing shade trees.

Now, who's got the best idear on how to go about sneaking up on them females so a person won't get whopped while he is pulling them up?   ;D 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

GareyD

I'm not sure that sneakin' is as important as watchin' where and how ya grab 'em ;)
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

Furby

Haven't figured that one out yet CK, meaning........you may not have any females there.

Woodcarver

I wonder if Roundup kills boxeldr bugs. :) :)
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

Thank You Sponsors!