iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please watch your self

Started by Bruno of NH, December 26, 2016, 10:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmerjw

When I had my artery replaced in my right arm from wrist to arm pit I had to give myself those shots for 3 weeks, 2 a day if I remember right.  My belly looked like someone had beat me with a 2X4 across my gut.  Then about week three the blood was so thin, it would seep out the tiny hole the needle made.  Never thought I could give myself a shot, have to do what you have to do. 

Hope this finds you feeling better every day.  With the limited lung capacity, did they give you a machine to exhale into to measure/increase your capacity?  If so, use it, work it, that little exercise works wonders.
Premier Bovine Scatologist

Bruno of NH

Got out in the truck today and did a little sanding :)
At least got out of the house and did some thing but still in turtle mode :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

hacknchop

Good to get out and don't worry about turtle mode sometimes slow and steady is the way to go. :D
Often wrong never indoubt

Den Socling

I was thinking about you, Bruno, and my friend Mike. A doctor told me I wouldn't need a test again for two years. I was thinking about the chances of being alive in two years. I guess I shouldn't be such a pessimist. When I was young, I always thought the old had to go to make room for the new. With me looking at 67, that doesn't seem so reasonable as it used to.  :D

Bruno of NH

Had another Dr appointment today.
Back on the shots 4 a day for 4 more days
They can't get my blood to thin out enough.
Give my self a shot and it leaks out blood out the neadle hole .
I going to kick this thing but it's starting to make me mad :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

Thank you for keeping us updated and I will keep you on my prayer list.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bruno of NH

Thanks for listening
I don't have many friend anymore so just need to vent a little .

Peter Drouin

Leaks,Leaks, Is that like drip,drip. Do you have a bandaid or two?

smiley_biggrin01
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Bruno of NH

Magicman

Quote from: Bruno of NH on January 06, 2017, 06:03:24 PMI don't have many friend anymore. 
Actually I understand that comment.  Our association with people changes as we change, our work environment changes, and our family changes.  We may relocate and certainly we grow older and loose common bonds.

Friendships that are developed here on the FF are much different indeed.  We come here on even terms with a desire to learn, to share, and to develop new skills.  Along the way we also develop new friends without any hint of judgement regarding their supposedly status within our worldly ways.

Yes my friend, you have many caring friends here.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bruno of NH

Thank you Mr MM
I look up to people like you :)
I have lost all my older/wiser mentors that have helped guide me over the years .

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

yukon cornelius

Bruno, you have more friends than you might think. I understand your statement though. This place is FULL to the brim with friends.  ;D
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

47sawdust

Hey Jim,
We are carpentry brothers and Forum brothers.I don't have many friends either,but MM couldn't have put it better.I take a stroll through the forum every day to see who's doing what.
I'll be 70 soon and have yet to spend the night in the hospital.My doctor is retiring in May and I just might stop going to the doctor then too (probably not).
Thanks for taking us along and for the updates.Best to you for a full recovery.Slow and steady gets r done.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: Bruno of NH on January 06, 2017, 06:03:24 PM
Thanks for listening
I don't have many friend anymore so just need to vent a little .

Well, seems to me you probably have quite a few friends here on the Forestry Forum.

Vent away...

Keep trying to take better care of yourself.

I'll be remembering you in my prayers.

Herb

WDH

Bruno,

The tortoise won the race.  Take it one day at a time. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Darrel

Praying for you, Bruno, my friend.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Peter Drouin

You still leaking? And do you have a good appetite?
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Bruno of NH

Peter
Still leaking :)
Not eating that much but that's  good thing for me :)
Have a Dr appointment today We will see what she tells me .

Magicman

I am anxious and I know that you are much more so.  My prayers continue to be with you.

r.man

Take care of yourself Bruno, my brother had a problem with blood clots in his 20s, they are one of those things that don't get talked about much but can happen. When my wife and I travel we try to get out of the vehicle every hour or two. In your case you should be taking a work break every 2 hours anyway so use the time to walk around or go into a coffee shop. Don't do drive through.  I just read the whole thread for the first time, I have been busy and away some, and what I got from it was that the doctors think that grits were a contributing factor?  Maybe a combination of grits and cold weather which is why the southern boys don't have this problem?
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Bruno of NH

Thanks Guys
It means a lot knowing you all care :)
r man  lol on the grits
I don't think the doc's will let me eat them :)

r.man

Don't grits have a medical warning on the packaging? I suppose it could say eat only with maple syrup.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Bruno of NH

I'm shut off on the maple syrup :(
That's going to hurt :)

Thank You Sponsors!