iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

electric day

Started by woodmills1, September 24, 2003, 07:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

It is funny how things that get on my nerves or are annoying sometimes take a long time to get straightened out.  Since moving here the second part of my wood work has been on hold.  Moving from the 35' by 60' shop into the 2 car garage was a nightmare leaving me with little space to rip, plane and mold.  Finally worked some wiggle room to use the table saw but low and behold no juice.  Could not rip any rough cut without trippin a breaker back in the house.

Then I spied the 50 amp welder plug the previous owner had behind the Lincoln stick welder he said didn't work to well.  Checked it out and sure enough a dedicated 50 amp wire running to it.  Found an old panel box to use along with needed breakers and most of the different plugs my woodworking and welding equipment uses.  But the plug was nearly down on the floor.  So I let it fester a little longer.

Farmer/mechanic friend Eddie stops by the other day and says why don't ya just run some wire to a 50 amp plug and into the panel box.  Wow! I coulda hada V-8.  So here is a picture of my finished plug in panel set up that I can just unscrew from the wall and set up in the new barn when she gets built.  Only had to buy the 50 amp plug and one 50 amp socket, had all the rest including wire in the pack rat piles. 8)

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!