iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

woodworking get together

Started by thedeeredude, November 15, 2008, 01:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedeeredude

Any of our members go to Berea, Kentucky this weekend for the Woodworking in America conference?  Lee Valley/Veritas previewed a new line of planes :)  Their release is set at Nov. 24.  I wish I could have gone but it was expensive admission and a long drive.

SwampDonkey

The best we ever get to see up this way is the spring Home Show, which isn't about wood working. It's more about all the other stuff that goes into a house after it's framed. Too rural around here to draw much of a crowd and the little towns for the most part don't put any effort into such things. Tractor pull gets a bigger audience.  ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Dodgy Loner

I wanted to go bad, but it didn't fit into my work schedule :-\.  Maybe next year.
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

Thank You Sponsors!