iDRY Vacuum Kilns

technical issues with the new server.

Started by doc henderson, January 30, 2024, 08:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAYAR

Re: will the thread suggestions that used to appear at the bottom of topic threads be re-established in the (near) future? I used this often as it sometimes lead to interesting older threads.

Thanks
Ray
mobile manual mill (custom build) (mods & additions on-going)
Custom built auto band sharpener (currently under mods)
Husqvarna 50, 61, 254XP (and others)
96 Polaris Sportsman 500
2006 Ranger 4X2 w/cap, manual trans (430,000 Km)

rusticretreater

A few of my forum posts tell people to look at the additional thread suggestions when researching topics found by the search engine.
Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post

Jeff

Quote from: RAYAR on March 01, 2024, 10:21:55 AMRe: will the thread suggestions that used to appear at the bottom of topic threads be re-established in the (near) future? I used this often as it sometimes lead to interesting older threads.

Thanks
Ray
Maybe. Many mods that we had, do not work here now, and many of thiose old mods caused a bit of our upgrade headaches, and may still be.  So, maybe.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

doc henderson

there is what appears to be a link cause it underlines if you hover called "logged".  if you click on it a pop up says error or you can only see your IP address.  is this supposed to be under each person's forum info in each post?  @Jeff @lurk 
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

Quote from: doc henderson on March 07, 2024, 02:04:33 PMthere is what appears to be a link cause it underlines if you hover called "logged".  if you click on it a pop up says error or you can only see your IP address.  is this supposed to be under each person's forum info in each post?  @Jeff @lurk
Yes
IP addresses are shown to administrators and moderators to facilitate moderation and to make it easier to track people up to no good. Remember that IP addresses may not always be identifying, and most people's IP addresses change periodically.

Members are also allowed to see their own IPs.

doc henderson

thanks, and I guess I just did not notice it till today, but remember it being discussed.  when I clicked and it said error...  thanks for the kind explanation!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

thecfarm

@doc henderson
Just a test to see if your name is red too. 

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79