iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Paul Bunyan Logging & Forestry show

Started by dboyt, September 24, 2015, 11:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diesel pap

it was a muddy mess. i bought a logrite  :)

WV Sawmiller

Diesel Pap,

Please update your profile with more info so we can see where in WV you are located and such. I hope you got your Forestry Forum discount when you got your Logrite. I love mine but it is lonely and I am afraid I will have to buy another to keep him company.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

NWP

I was there for all 3 days. Great show. Visited with a lot of the vendors and Jeff. Also got to meet Bobby Goodson from Swamp Loggers today before I left. I'll definitely make the trip again.
1999 Blockbuster 2222, 1997 Duratech HD10, 2021 Kubota SVL97-2, 2011 Case SV250, 2000 Case 1845C, 2004 Case 621D, John Deere 540A, 2011 Freightliner with Prentice 120C, 2012 Chevrolet, 1997 GMC bucket truck, several trailers, and Stihl saws.

WV_hillbilly

today was an awesome fall day  the mud even started drying up after the sun came out.   We talked to Tamiam, Kevvin and Zac at Logrite . Missed Jeff and Furby by a few minutes  this morning . Had a great time there and ended the day with a delicious
Logrite brownie before we left for home .
Hillbilly

4x4American

dangit I missed Tammy's brownies again!?
Boy, back in my day..

Ron57

Hi Jeff and All; we went to the Paul Bunyan show for the first time and it was a lot of fun the weather was not so nice but there was so much going on that it was easy to forget it. :)We spent the night at the Salt Forks State Park Lodge, 

Thank You Sponsors!