iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

garrett 15

Started by Gary Davis, December 25, 2017, 07:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Davis

Just got a garrett 15a  makes a good snow plow starts good at 28 degrees without either big enough to pull what I need small enough to be easy to work on all u joints bearings easy to reach with a grease gun I will show pics of it working in future posts   

thecfarm

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to the pictures.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Gary Davis

haven't learned how to post the pics

logman81

Congrats on the new machine!
Precision Firewood & Logging

Gary Davis

thecfarm

You are close.

I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture or posting a comment. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Gary Davis

pics?javascript:load

()

i will keep trying till it works

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

logman81

Precision Firewood & Logging

krusty

nice ride! missed out on one about a month ago that sold quick.

tantoy

1968 Garrett 20 Skidder
1991 Ford 1920 Tractor/Loader
2000 Takeuchi tb135 Excavator
Stihl 020, 041 Super, 084
Husqvarna 61, 181SE, 357XP

Puffergas

Jeff
Somewhere 20 miles south of Lake Erie.

GEHL 5624 skid steer, Trojan 114, Timberjack 225D, D&L SB1020 mill, Steiger Bearcat II

Gary Davis

garrett 15a pics

Stoneyacrefarm

Nice little machine.
Hope it works well for you.
Welcome to the forum.
Work hard. Be rewarded.

Gary Davis

looking to get the brakes to work I got one of the hand brake cables loosened i will work on the other one next I would like to get the hydraulic brakes to work also by book is missing the page on brakes I could use help on identifying what kind of master cylender and wheel cylender it has ,     

Gary Davis

I got one hand brake working ( 1 more hand brake and the hydraulic brakes to go)  means I don't have to ride the clutch on a hill, went to grease everything and found a bad u joint  looks like it will be easy to remove

Gary Davis

steering wasn't working very well turned out nothing broke just lacked 4 gall hydraulic oil clutch is repaired on the winch now to fix the brake 

Thank You Sponsors!