iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

70 years

Started by goose63, July 06, 2020, 08:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

It's benn a long rough road but I made it never thought I would live this long  8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Skip

Good job ! Keep up the good work .  :)

Southside

Happy Birthday Goose!! 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

barbender

Happy birthday Goose!
Too many irons in the fire

Tacotodd

Happy B-day Goose!

Cheers!!! You deserve it!
Trying harder everyday.

Texas Ranger

Congratulations, a mile stone, may the next 10 or more be as successful.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

btulloh

Happy birthday, Goose.  
HM126

doc henderson

we are all glad you did make it this long.  happy birthday!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Walnut Beast

Happy Birthday 🎂 

RichTired

70, the new 50...  :)

Happy Birthday Sir!  smiley_clapping
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

Jeff

Goose, tell everyone you are 90.  I decided long ago, if you are ever going to lie about your age, lie up! That way peope say WOW! You really look good for your age. Me, I'll be 72 in just a couple three weeks.  ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Nebraska

Happy 50th anniversary of your 20th Birthday. ;D

Andries

Life on the Great Plains agrees with you Goose.
Congratulations on the milestone!
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

EOTE

Quote from: goose63 on July 06, 2020, 08:24:54 AM
It's benn a long rough road but I made it never thought I would live this long  8)
You're just getting started!  70 is the new 40.  ;D  Happy Birthday.  I celebrated my 39th annual 29th birthday 3 weeks ago...or was it my 29th annual 39th birthday?   :D ;D
EOTE (End of the Earth - i.e. last place on the road in the middle of nowhere)  Retired.  Old guys rule!
Buzz Lightsaw, 12 Mexicans, and lots of Guy Toys

Chuck White

Happy Birthday Goose, got ya by 6mo.  ;)  :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Tom King

Happy Birthday.  I was just a couple weeks ahead of you in getting there.

I'm doing fine, but sleep too soundly.  Some SOB comes and beats me up, while I'm sleeping, every night.  I'm just sleeping too hard to wake up, and only know about it when I first get up in the mornings.

dgdrls

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

goose63

Thanks guys I must admit there is a gaudarion angle sitting on a stump saying I'm gonna get fired over this guy :D
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Bruno of NH

Happy Birthday Sir
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

trapper

happy birthday will miss seeing you at the pig roast this year  maybe next year
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

chet

Story of my life, I'm a day late again.  Hope ya had a good one Goose, and da next ones are even better.   smiley_beertoast
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Bricklayer51

Happy birthday goose

samandothers

You are doing something right! Keep up the good work!

Thank You Sponsors!