iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

women

Started by Tom L, September 06, 2012, 04:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalspinner

QuoteMy wife, PatD, occasionally reads this stuff, so I will keep my mouth shut.     That way we can be 

I learned my lesson with the great cheese grater incident of 2012. ;)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Okrafarmer

Mrs. Okra would never do anything like that. Especially if I told her why it was so important to leave stuff a certain way. But neither she nor I can ever find the stuff we're looking for, anyway.  :-X
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Magicman

Ask your youngest child.  They always know where everything is.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Magicman on September 10, 2012, 08:14:27 PM

My youngest child has a vocabulary of about 7 words. Things like "Dada, Mama, bye-bye, ball, wet," etc.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Okrafarmer on September 10, 2012, 08:26:16 PM
Quote from: Magicman on September 10, 2012, 08:14:27 PM

My youngest child has a vocabulary of about 7 words. Things like "Dada, Mama, bye-bye, ball, wet," etc.

.....and now.....LT40.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Yup, I knew better.  I should have said "ask your 8 year old".   ;D

Our youngest Grandson is 9 and he knows where everything is.   ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ernie

A few years back after a rather nasty heart attack, I was hospitalized for about three weeks only to come home to find my shed/workshop had been "tidied"  most of my good stuff, carefully accumulated over thirty odd years had gone to the dump and the remnants sorted into the most illogical groups.  But, at least, it looked pretty neat.  I nearly arrested again.  I know it wasn't meant as a heart attack generator since I have no life insurance, it was intended as an act of kindness and consideration.

It was really tough to say "yes dear" to that one.

Strange how women think.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

thecfarm

Don't do the wood working thing,but collect stamps and postmarks. I lived alone when I met my wife to be. I had one room for my "junk" as she called it. I could put my hand on anything in that room. She threated more than once to "clean" that room. I got ready to move and I "cleaned" that room. More than $4000 worth of "junk" was pulled out of that room.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Compensation

Hahaha I am only 27 and when she moves my stuff and i ask where she put it she responds, "i didn't touch it". I usually find what ever i am looking for where she spends her time at. This is going to be a loooooong road ahead.
D4D caterpillar, lt10 Woodmizer, 8x12 solar kiln, enough Stihl's to make my garages smell like their factory :) Ohh and built Ford tough baby!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Compensation on September 18, 2012, 07:29:24 PM
Hahaha I am only 27 and when she moves my stuff and i ask where she put it she responds, "i didn't touch it". I usually find what ever i am looking for where she spends her time at. This is going to be a loooooong road ahead.

You'll be Compensated in the long run.

Compensation

D4D caterpillar, lt10 Woodmizer, 8x12 solar kiln, enough Stihl's to make my garages smell like their factory :) Ohh and built Ford tough baby!

Warbird

Okrafarmer

JohnW

I've been thinking about this (I think it's the same thing) for over 30 years.  I'm still quite puzzled.  I think there are times that men become invisable.  Neither Newton or Einstien could figure it out.  It's an exciting world we live in.

Tom L

I think I am visible every month, when it is time to pay the mortgage and bills,

at that point I am alive and clearly seen in all views

muddstopper

I work out of town all week, My wife cooks and cleans, mows the grass, till's, plants, weeds and harvest the garden. She feeds the dogs and the chickens and gathers the eggs. She washes my clothes when I come home and pays all the bills. She even lets me cuddle from time to time. As good as she is, she knows to stay out of my shop, which makes her GREAT!.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: muddstopper on September 20, 2012, 08:17:45 PM
I work out of town all week, My wife cooks and cleans, mows the grass, till's, plants, weeds and harvest the garden. She feeds the dogs and the chickens and gathers the eggs. She washes my clothes when I come home and pays all the bills. She even lets me cuddle from time to time. As good as she is, she knows to stay out of my shop, which makes her GREAT!.

YOU ARE 1 LUCKY GUY !

Thank You Sponsors!