iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

used MD saws for sale list

Started by johncinquo, January 09, 2003, 12:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncinquo

just thought I would let anyone know this is available.  I followed a link from here and was looking at the Mobile dimensional sawmill site.  I signed up for their email list to see if there were any near me for sale I could go look at, and they emailed it to me.  There are about 20 used saws on there, but none near me at all.  Rather than posting it here, you can sign up for it if you are interested and see if one is near you if you have an interest.  I asked Jeff and he said it would be fine to pass this along.  Maybe a mention of them might be OK.  I think they should sign up for a little advertising themselves!  diversity is after all the spice....  Cheers JB
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

sawmill_john

8)
Ya we're working on the boss this week.  As for the used mill list, we try to add any mills to it as we hear about them.  We don't pretend to try to sell them, just pass on the intent to sell a piece of used equipment.

By the way I have one for sale over in the for sale section of the post!  

If any of you Mobile owners have questions let me have'em If I don't know the answer I find out and get back to you!

John  

Frank_Pender

Ya, I have a question. :)  When are you and the Boss going to come down and see the "Slabber" in action.  I have it all hooked up and have beening sawing some very beautiful English Walnut crotches that were 60" wide atthe forks end and 36" on the tree bowl end.  I cut a piece of Oregon Oak crotch two days ago for a customer who wanter a cutting board for his wife.  It is so pretty that I just may keep it myself to look at from time to time.  8) 8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

sawmill_john

You better watch it Frank I might just come down there and check out what your really doing down there.  I've put in a request for January 19, its a sunday, let me know if this day works and I'll verify my wife dosen't have a project scheduled for me, and the whole day will be open!

John

Frank_Pender

Yes, John, put it in concrete and take her jackhammer away  so that she us unable to modify you calander. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

DanG

John, just tell her you have to work. It's easier that way. :D

While you're down there, take some pictures, wouldya, huh?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

O.K. get this back on track. He's supposed to be talking to the boss about a FF sponsorship.  ;) ;D  At least I THINK thats what he meant. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawmill_john

You are correct Jeff.  You know don was under the impression that you guys were not doing sponserships I guess from talking with you in WI.  Maybe he was mistaken?  

We'll see what we can do next week.  Its been busy around the shop with redesigning the next model of mill.  And a few other projects that we have cooking.  And then there are the next several shows that are rapidly coming up.  Jeff if you would like to call don do it early next week, or get me your number and I'll have him call you

Mobile Mfg Co
(503)666-5593

john

Jeff

Hmm, The only thing I can figure John is that I said we were going to be very selective on sponsors. They had to be companies that appreciated what we are doing, that fit the forum and would be a benefit to our membership as well as thierselves. You guys certainly fit the mold. Not sure how I might of confused the point with Don but Tammy says I do it all the time, so I am not surprised. :). Get me on the phone and you basically have to just hang up on me to end a conversation. :D

Now if you start requesting pop up ads selling mini internet cameras or items to inhance one's, lets say stature, then we would have to re-think any type of sponsorship. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!