iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2017 Christmas Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! SEE FIRST POST!!

Started by Jeff, December 04, 2017, 06:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

51cub

I'm near about ready to spend the $3 for number 8. I'm so far behind it's not funny
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Magicman

Start reading at Reply #65 and you will get #8.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

I thought when I posted back there that it might spark just a little bit of creative thinking, that is all it'll take to make it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on December 10, 2017, 04:53:11 PM
I thought when I posted back there that it might spark just a little bit of creative thinking, that is all it'll take to make it.

:D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Dan_Shade

In my struggles, I tried the answer to eight in the first one.  The sparks made me think that
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

51cub

Thanks, everybody. I did get #8 with a pretty good nudge from ljohnsaw. It turned out I was getting the hints. I must have missed that one while I was trying all the names I could find, but must have missed that one, or spelled it wrong when I tried it. I'm on 12 now
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Jeff

I really can't figure out why more people don't get involved than have. The prizes are great and people are willing to help.

51cub

I have to say I'm glad I did. I'm having a blast! I want to be sure to give my thanks to Jeff, the sponsors, and everybody that put the contest together, and gave me hints!

TKehl

Not to mention that it was FUN!  Had some good laughs in there!
In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

doctorb

Made it!.  If I could only get out of my own way sometimes, life would be easier!  Thx to our sponsors and thx for the clues, without which, I would still be hacking.  Lots of fun.  Required a bit of overuse of the FF search engine, but all seems to be running fine.

And thx to WDH for trying to help me.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

isawlogs

Wow... And here I sit stuck on number uno..... :-\     ::)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

Who is you favorite Bus driver Marcel?  If you get it wrong, she'll kick yer butt next time you see her. ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on December 11, 2017, 10:36:12 AM
Who is you favorite Bus driver Marcel?  If you get it wrong, she'll kick yer butt next time you see her. ;D

Marcel will be pushing Daisy's. 😂😂😂
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Don P

Marcel, I can give you a Wild guess there but that darned dozer on fire at #3 has got me  :D

sandhills

Well I got stumped at 12 (pun intended) up until there is was just matter of getting spelling right.  I think you should give poor Marcel another hint so we don't all have to chip in to send him flowers.

Jeff

Quote from: Don P on December 11, 2017, 11:06:11 AM
Marcel, I can give you a Wild guess there but that darned dozer on fire at #3 has got me  :D

That fire was put out earlier in the topic. :)

Magicman

Just do not forget to add the under_score.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

I know who it is, put it down with undér score.. but this dam computèr is Français and keeps putting ééééèèèèèëëêêê in places that it should not   ....  ::)   :P

Please keep the driver calm, This drivér is still my favoritè .....   :-* :-* :-* :-*    :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

isawlogs

Ok .. I got this darn thing to keep off the accents on the eeeeeeeee....  Also, got the first one to work  :)

Marcel

isawlogs

GOAT........... 
    You do '' E'' transfer  ???

If so send me some hints on Numéro 5 !!   5      :P :P :P :P :P

Marcel

Jeff

Really?  Need help on that one? Not sure we have THAT kind of a doctor here.

51cub

I figured them out. My thanks to everybody for the hints. Especially to Jeff, and sponsors Council Tool, and Logrite Tool

Thank You Sponsors!