iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawmill Brand Ball Cap

Started by Sixacresand, February 06, 2019, 08:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

Yesterday I put on the only clean cap I had to wear to the doctor's office.  Later on we were leaving a restaurant down in Byron GA and some guy knocked on the truck window.  We let down the window and he ask "what kind you got? "  He said he saw the cap and had to ask and we had a saw milling conversation.  As it turns out, we know some of the same people.  I invited him to join the FF.  Like riding a Honda, you meet the nicest people because of a sawmill.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Wudman

I was checking into a resort back during the summer.  They were having "computer issues" and there was a considerable line waiting.  The guy behind me was wearing a "Wood-Mizer" hat.  I struck up a conversation noting that he had to be a good guy if he was wearing that.

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

boonesyard

I was just in Home Depot with my WoodMizer hat on, and a guy struck up a conversation with me that he had just bought one as well. We talked for a while and ended up hitting it off and it looks like I'm going to end up with some Cedar out of the relationship. I have a new favorite hat.  smiley_kid 
LT50 wide
Riehl Steel Edger
iDRY Standard kiln
BMS 250/BMT 250
JD 4520 w/FEL
Cat TH255 Telehandler
lots of support equipment and not enough time

"I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"

gspren

I probably have too many hats, occasionally someone will start talking to me about my hat and I need to take it off and look to see which one I'm wearing. 
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Thank You Sponsors!