iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I HAVE A LOGIN!!!!!!

Started by hopm, July 12, 2015, 12:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopm

I have tried on multiple occasions to register on Forestry Forum. Never had any success. Today the MAc side of my PC dropped out and I had to use windows. Internet Explorer instead of Safari......Now I have a true blue bona fide login....I was about to develop a complex!!! :D

Looking forward to learning from you folks!!!

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.

A bit about your interests and your profile update for a location, etc. would be a helpful introduction. ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WmFritz

Welcome to the Forestry Forum hopm.

If you open your profile and fill in your general location, it will give us a reference in future discussions.

Edit: Brother beenthere beat me to it... I type so slow.  :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, hopm.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

SawyerBrown

Welcome, hopm!

I've used Safari from the git-go and never had a problem.  Is it up to date?  But I don't want to encourage your complex!   ;D  (Kinda like: "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't someone out to get you!"   :D )
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

sandhills

Welcome to the forum, some people are computer genius, I'm computer idiot  ;D so can't help with your troubles but many here can.

chet

Your persistence paid off,   ;D  Welcome
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Congrats on your Login HOPM.
Protect it.
Them Log-outs can be tough.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, hopm!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

hopm,glad to see you made it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!