iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Congrats Kelvin in Woodmizer mag.

Started by MikeH, June 24, 2008, 10:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeH

You know you have made it to the top when they feature you in the woodmizer way. 8)

Great job on your house!!!

YellowDog

Hey Kevin
     Looks like you have a diesel WM is it a Lt 40? Who's your dealer is it steve in Mosinee WI? This inquiring Michigan Kid wants to know I guess I could just go get the magazine but my dad covets it so I would have to turn his place up side down to find it.

LOGDOG

Congratulations Kelvin. Being featured in the Woodmizer Way is a special honor. Good to see you in there. Keep up the good work.

LOGDOG

Kelvin

Hey thanks guys,
I just got it today.  Pretty fun, guess my story was interesting enough. You know me, can't do anything the standard way.
The sawmill is a 25hp gas kohler.  Wish it was diesel!  I'm trying to trade for an electric right now so i can close in the sawmill barn and have super torque.  We'll see how that goes. 
Even though michgan economy is in the pits i've been sawing and selling quite a bit these last few months.  Quite surprising.
Kelivn

LeeB

Glad to see things are looking up for you. I haven't looked at the article yet. I'll take a peak at it when I get back home.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

thecfarm

Good job Kelvin.  8)   8)  I don't get the magazine,so won't be able to read it,but I do know it's important when you are in there.Good for you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sparks

Thecfarm.........If you want a copy email me your address and I'll send you one to read.    Thanks
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

DWM II

That was a great spot Kelvin, I'm glad to hear your having a good go again.
Donnie
Stewardship Counts!

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

old joe

kelvin
  I just got my copy.  I'm pretty new here, but have a bit of life experience and have built more than one home singlehandedly. 
You should be more than a little proud of your accomplishment.  Well done!
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

Thank You Sponsors!