iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

it never ends

Started by coxy, June 01, 2014, 04:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

just got one of those calls again     my cousin passed away this morning   :( :( :( :( :( :(  i don't know how much more of this we can take 

SawyerBrown

Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Chuck White

Oh man, Coxy, this streak has got to stop!

Our condolences to your family and extended family!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WmFritz

So very sorry for your loss.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

drobertson

Sorry to hear, it does seems like these things come in bundles at times, praying for you folks,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

My condolences are with your family.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

So sorry to hear of more bad news.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Sorry to hear this coxy, there's just got to be brighter days coming, you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers once again.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

yukon cornelius

so sorry to hear this! stay strong and look for brighter days.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

isawlogs

Sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences to you and your family.  :(
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!