iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New here......

Started by Stix, March 31, 2004, 02:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redpowerd

comparing to huskys does nothin for me, my understanding and knowledge of nomenclature has to begin with a zero ;D

is there any differences with makita? im sure its only color, eh?
ill defenetly see ya before next winter, all depends on the saw fund. gunna need something to rip logs. and it needs to be FAST. ill use it in the woods mostly. my buddy swears by his 036s, and i think a modded 6400 will clean his clocks. read somewhere of a 79 top end fittin on a 64?
im new to this modified stuff, and dolmars ;)
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

ehp

ok boys enough is enough, i want to remain friends with Dan so no more pith!ng matches, we can leave that for the log pile, everyone has there own idea on what they like and who they want to build  there saws . it's your choice.
on that 365 , i never used the other jug , the piston is not what i like to use so the jug and piston is still here in the  box , not sure what 066 is going to do with it but most likely sell it

dozerdan

Thanks Ed
 You should run for the position of Moderator. LOL
 I will call you when I get some free time.
Later
Dan
Danny Henry
Central Pa.
Home of the Original Power Ported Saws
570 658 6232
dozerdan@sunlink.net or
dozerdan@nmax.net

ehp

It is ok Dan , I move next Thursday back to the summer house , some of the family is coming back from Barbados where they stay in the winter time, they hate the cold

rahtreelimbs

I own a stock 7900 as well as a PP7900 and 2 Husky PP346's all ported by Dan. For the record Dan's saws were the only saws that I have run, until I got my Solo 651P ported by Ken Dunn. I purchased the 651 used from another member of the other saw forum that we all frequent. I am pleased with the results that I have recieved from Dan's work. I also have a couple Makita 7301's. They are real nice saws also. I have dual ported the muffler on the 7301. While the 7301 is no 7900 I believe that is is everything that  Husky 372 is.

The modded saw game is all new to me. I look forward to seeing and running examples of the the fine builders that come here and offer their time.
Nothing Like A  Modded Saw To Start Your Day!!![/SIZE]               Later, Rich.

Rocky_J

LMAO! Hi Rich! I finally figured out who you were from this post.

Tell me if there is any actual or noticable weight difference between your Makita 7301 and your Dolmar 7900. I keep hearing they are identical with different cylinders.

rahtreelimbs

QuoteLMAO! Hi Rich! I finally figured out who you were from this post.

Tell me if there is any actual or noticable weight difference between your Makita 7301 and your Dolmar 7900. I keep hearing they are identical with different cylinders.

No difference whatsoever, close your eyes and hit the throttle...........you'd swear they are the same saw!
Nothing Like A  Modded Saw To Start Your Day!!![/SIZE]               Later, Rich.

redpowerd

then why shell out the xtra bread for a 79?
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Thank You Sponsors!