iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Topic Removed! What happened?

Started by Sawyerfortyish, April 26, 2005, 07:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawyerfortyish

Did someone say something inappropriate?. The topics i'm talking about is Competition chopping axe and 2 Wheel loaders for sale. Just got notice they were removed. Did some hacker do something Jeff? Or were you making room in the big puter by getting rid of some topics no body has responded to in a long time?

Jeff

The topics were in the commerce section in either wanted or for sale. I cleaned house today. If its something you had listed, certainly go ahead and re-list. If its something you wanted, go ahead and ask again. :)  I only deleted stuff over two months old.  There were just a hand full of things saved because they had evolved into lengthy threads, or I knew the object was still available.  I didn't touch anything in the services section.

The commerce section needs to be purged now and again. A post asking for people to delete their sold stuff today prompted me to get off my butt to do this. I dont consider most ads "topics"  I dont have time to go through and read them all again when cleaning house. I go by the number of posts and hte time since they were posted on. The Commerce section is the only place in the forum that topics are removed as they become for the most part (not always), useless after time.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Sawyerfortyish

Noo problem everybody has to clean house once in a while ;)

Ernie

Yeah, Jan tries to get me to do more of it, especially now that we have the mill and the saw dust :D :D :D
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Climber

I just placed a topic today. Hmm ... It's gone. No notification, nothing. Just gone. What happened?

Jeff

The commerce section is not available for posting new threads to very new members.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30