iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Late Chrismas gifts

Started by tacks Y, January 11, 2022, 03:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacks Y

Finished these up the week after Christmas. Now on to end tables for my wife's late gift.

Had to make one for each set of Grand kids

Made this for a supporter of my hockey team. Then made to make one for the wife. We wear the Pittsburgh colors (The Penguins)

samandothers

Great job on these!  Both are very nicely done and great designs.   If I was to choose a favorite.... I really like the train.

aigheadish

New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

tacks Y

It is nice to cut, skid, saw, dry, and build with my own wood. The penguin was a copy off the net. The train just look for ideas and build. 

Ron Scott

~Ron

Woodey

Your gonna have some HAPPY Grand kids....NICE!
WOODMIZER LT40HDD34CAT w/accuset
JLG SKYTRAK 6036 Telescopic Forklift
NYLE L200 KILN
BAKER M412 MOULDER

tacks Y

Another Christmas project done. For my wife, now she needs to stain and varnish.

Made from a dead standing maple out back, almost waited to long.

metalspinner

Tack Y,
Looks like you waited just right. 
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

thecfarm

When she gets around to the stain and vanish part, don't forget us with pictures!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

samandothers

Great looking tables!  I love the wood on these.  What do you think she'll on them as a stain, color I mean, for finish?

tacks Y

She is using weather oak and a water based poly. Help show the grain and not a yellow poly. Will post when done, she is back to work now so not fast to finish.

Ron Scott

~Ron

tacks Y

Quote from: thecfarm on January 26, 2022, 07:27:16 AM
When she gets around to the stain and vanish part, don't forget us with pictures!!!!
Wife got to it, one is to covered already to see.

tacks Y

Sorry meant to put up a pic.

Made this for a couple Grand kids, and my wood shop is closing for the year or winding down anyways.

The bottom bed is off to the side. Took it to my daughter so she can stain and varnish. My wood shop has to much iron and not enough free space.

This is my next project, a repower I got rid of the 353.

Thank You Sponsors!