iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

COLEMAN made these?Solved: lady's slipper

Started by SwampDonkey, June 04, 2004, 11:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Here is another beauty from the area I been working this week. We don't need no Coleman mantles, they grow on bushes up here. :D

So what is it? :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Tom

It sure isn't a cotton bole! :D

Looks kinda like a Lady's Slipper.

SwampDonkey

Tom:

Errmm.. is that from right clicking the image for the filename or from honest the goodness knowledge. ;)

:D :D :D caught ya !! :D :D :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

They remind me of the mantles ya tie on or clip on to Coleman's naptha laterns. ;)

SwampDonkey

We have them in three flavors around here. White, or pink or yellow. The Yellow one is a different species, leaves are arranged different, similar to soloman's seal.

Tom

Thank You Sponsors!