iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TF courses in the west (CO, WY, UT, MT)?

Started by TimZim, January 19, 2020, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimZim

Hi all, I'd really like to take a learn to TF week-long course somewhere nearby. I'm in Denver but willing to travel within a day's drive or so. I'm aware of the Rocky Mountain Workshop in late August, but the timing doesn't work for me this year. I'm not against traveling to one back east, but if there are other local options I'm not considering, please let me know. 

Or if someone wouldn't mind having me tag along on a project outside of an official class, please send me a note. Thanks! 

Brad_bb

Is the Rocky Mountain workshop the one in Fort Collins?  Nevermind, I just confirmed that it is.  Heartwood has some workshops.  I originally took two workshops each a week long.  Foxmaple in Maine, and then one at a framers shop in Idaho, but as far as I know he hasn't done that for a number of years.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

TimZim

Yes, that's the one. It would be perfect but the timing just doesn't work this year. 

AKsteelhead

The Shelter Institute now has an online course if travel and time is a problem. Looks like price is about what a week long course is. It would be a learn at your own pace.

Thank You Sponsors!