iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Windmill logging

Started by dustintheblood, December 28, 2019, 11:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dustintheblood

Finished the surrounding cedars, and started the tree removal today.  Lowering the head will have to wait a week or so due to work travel and boys sports events. 

Stay tuned lol

Case 75C, Case 1494, RangeRoad RR10T36, Igland 4001, Hardy 1400ST, WM LT40HD, WM Edger, ICS DH Kiln

thecfarm

I am here and staying tuned.  ;D Interesting.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

GRANITEstateMP

That second pic gives a much better look at what your up against.  That's no small tree growing up in there!  Keep up the goid work, it's been fun watching so far.
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

51cub

I'm tuned! I'm liking watching this job! Keep up the great work!
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Jeff

Admin Jeff said that he was along for the ride no matter where this one goes!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

dustintheblood

Welp the windmill project ain't moving forward today.  It's now a day to make sure the generator's fueled and ready.

Case 75C, Case 1494, RangeRoad RR10T36, Igland 4001, Hardy 1400ST, WM LT40HD, WM Edger, ICS DH Kiln

dirtmotor

Anything happening with the windmill ?

dustintheblood

We had snow this week so things aren't quite dried up yet.

Getting itchy to get it done though!

dirtmotor

I forget not everyone is as warm as we are , grass growing so fast I cant keep up with it . Looking forward to seeing the rest of your windmill project .

dustintheblood

Well, after months and months of absolute messy dealings with an ex that I dare not describe less I break the cuss rules of this forum, the boys I raised as my own are back and squared away in my life.  All good, and I'm so happy to be an epic volunteer dad once again.

So folks, work on the windmill will continue.  Geez I hope we can hit it in the coming weeks to get into the site and get back on track.

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

Too bad about the ex, well maybe not.  :D
But good to hear about the boys you raised as your own.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mike_belben

Good on you for being a loving stepdad.  
Praise The Lord

SwampDonkey

Life has it's challenges sometimes. :D Glad you're looking forward to that windmill project again. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!