iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Office views

Started by Ken, August 22, 2014, 07:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken

This picture shows the view from this jobsite facing north.  The Nashwaak river is visible and flowing with lots of ice bits lately.  I am getting sick of picking up blowdown.
Lots of toys for working in the bush

barbender

Blowdown is not fun :( That is a nice view, though ;) I am working by a town named Nashwauk right now.
Too many irons in the fire

sshier

This hawk has been using me to flush chipmunks and mice out of dead red pines for about an hour.

coxy

Quote from: Ken on December 05, 2014, 07:23:47 PM

This picture shows the view from this jobsite facing north.  The Nashwaak river is visible and flowing with lots of ice bits lately.  I am getting sick of picking up blowdown.
ken is that a pipe or power line in that pic

Ken

Quote from: coxy on December 12, 2014, 03:46:19 PM
ken is that a pipe or power line in that pic
[/quote]

Coxy that is a power line.  Very few pipelines here in NB at present
Lots of toys for working in the bush

curdog

Here's a few pictures from a flight today. That's coming from Henderson county into polk. White oak mountain is in the background and south carolina is further to the south.

lopet

Nice office you've got.    Are you the pilot ?
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

curdog

Quote from: lopet on December 19, 2014, 09:39:36 PM
Nice office you've got.    Are you the pilot ?
No, I'm about as far from a pilot as you can find. I was just along for the ride and didn't want to move  a finger so I wouldn't hit any buttons or levers :D.

craigc

Here is some office views from today.

Rottne SMV, Timbco with Logmax 9000, JD 540B Grapple.

craigc

Double added some pics.  Still trying to get the hang of this.

1270d

Looks like you're running a rottne?

craigc

Yeah.  A 96' Rottne SMV.   

barbender

I was missing this thread-

Beginning of the day

and the end of the day

That's a flowage we have to cross, it's a long skid (1/2 mile, had a lot of jobs like that lately) and it sounds like the thaw is on the way, so we have to get the wood out quick.
Too many irons in the fire

1270d

I forgot about this thread.  Here is a recent pic, I put a short video of the same scene in the timber harvest methods thread.  Sunrise behind the buncher

sshier

Last load with truck 95 before she goes to greener pasture

ga jones

Last year at this time from my plow truck.ice jamb on the Susquehanna river. Natural gas power plant in the back ground.

380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

ga jones

if it upside down let me know
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

coxy

you didn't do what I think you did  did you   :-\ up side down  hope not  hows the truck been doing for you

lopet

Pictures appear on their left side on my screen. Just to let you know.
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

ga jones

Truck is working good. Waiting for the freeze now. it was 55 here today spent the day washing her up.

newoodguy78

Yesterday late afternoon headed to the field, both ends looked like they came down in our fields on either end of town 

Crusarius

Let me guess, you were working in the middle field? :)

newoodguy78

You know it, the only thing I found was saturated sweet corn to pick. Oh well made the refreshing barley spritzer taste even better when we finished  ;D

johndozer

Tacotodd

Trying harder everyday.

Thank You Sponsors!