iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Welcome back Chainsawr!

Started by Jeff, February 20, 2020, 01:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Please welcome back returning sponsor Chainsawr!  After a hiatus from sponsorship Chaisawr is back under new ownership and better than ever!  Please look there first when you are in need od that hard to find saw part. Any parts actually!

Thanks Mike and welcome home. :)

From Mike:
"The Chainsawr lives on. 
After a change in ownership and location this Fall, 
the Chainsawr is hard at work shipping orders of new and used hard to find parts, worldwide.
We're are still transitioning the thousands of parts saws to the new warehouse, so custom parts requests may be delayed until that process is complete."

-Mike

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Wow, Welcome Chainsawr back to the Forestry Forum Family, Mike & John.  I had good dealings with Scott in the past and look forward to dealing with you now.  thumbs-up

**  I had to look up your location and saw that we drove South on I 91 from the border, through Wheelock, bought Cabot cheese, and on to the ferry in Burlington.  Beautiful country!!  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Southside

Good to see you back! I have purchased from you in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

thecfarm

I saw the logo when I came on!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

btulloh

Interesting stuff there on your website.  Anybody trying to keep a chainsaw or six running should poke around so they know what you've got to help.  Seems like everyday somebody is looking for some hard to find part.  Now it's not hard to find.  Glad to hear the business is back up and running.
HM126

47sawdust

I live sorta near the business.They are off the beaten path for sure but worth a visit if you are in the area.Their inventory is huge ,service and knowledge excellent.
Welcome back and thanks for being a sponsor.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Ed_K

Wow am I glad your back. I needed an av spring for a husky and ordered from a husky dealer near me. I waited two weeks an paid $21. for it  :o :( >:(. I sure will be talking to you for my next parts, thanks for doing this service 8).
Ed K

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

caveman

Welcome back.  I was able to get my Husqvarna 359 back into running shape with the advice from FF members and Chainsawr new and used parts a few years ago.  Thank you for sponsoring.
Caveman

Thank You Sponsors!