Kiss my Logrite

Started by Magicman, February 21, 2014, 07:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

My customer's 80 year old Grandfather was helping today when I pulled out my new "Mill Special".

He had to hold it and promptly declared that it was "cute enough to kiss". 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

21incher

Cute little LogRite. Did you cut down a big one or buy it that short? Looks warm down there so kissing it shouldn't hurt, but try that up here in the cold and your lips will be attached until spring.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

21incher

That is a great size hook. I didn't realize they made them that size. It would be pretty slick if you could slip a longer handle over the smaller short one and have dual purpose tool.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Magicman

The Mill Special is offered in 24", 30". & 36".   Notice that it has a knob on the end which would probably impede using a cheater pipe.

wwsjr

I assume you had to order one after I found mine in the back of your truck when we were packing up to leave Texas. The mill special is handier than a pocket on a shirt. Mine survived the fire with no damage, not orange anymore.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Magicman

Yup, somebody found yours in the back of my truck.   ??? ???  I used mine today.   :)