iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm a sharpening fool now..

Started by Joanie, August 19, 2012, 08:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanie

The best part is It didn't cost me anything, Got it from my 2nd couson, he said "get good and just sharpen some of my blades."

This was before my hydro motor went out. Tulip poplar, This is 1 of the smaller ones. Thats Frank, and barry cutting about 8" off, somebody bucked too long :-[
Yes this gal loves Grease and saw dust. Oh and my cat and my honey.
Lt40hd 24hp Onan, Husky 359 that runs when it wants to, Polan Wood Shark at the mill,starts every time, 1994 Jeep YJ.

Chuck White

Nice lookin' setup Joanie.

I hate it when someone bucks their logs too long, I allow 6", and anything longer is charged to the next foot!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Norm

Not that's a nice setup Joanie!

Also it seems my manors have been missing and forgot to welcome you to the FF, sorry about that.  :)

Meadows Miller

Gday

Joanie smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup your getting into customsawyer country running two sharpeners but its the best way to do it I reckon   ;) ;D 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

terrifictimbersllc

I had to look at your photo carefully to see if there was a big mirror in your shop!  Decided there wasn't.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Thank You Sponsors!