iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'll Explain Later...

Started by chickenchaser, December 05, 2013, 02:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

5quarter

CC...just noticed you were in Alabama. Take a drive over to Newton and visit with Cooks Saw. Top of the line machines and best of all...they're RED!  ;) :D :D
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Papa1stuff

Or go to Mississippi and see Timmy ;D and his machines are orange ;D
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

samandothers

Exciting times!   Christmas and new toy shopping!   I am sure any color will look good with saw dust on it.

x2 on Jimmy's post.

scully

I live very close to Syracuse N.Y.  all the collage sports teams are refered to as the "Orange men" just saying ...... But seriously no matter what mill how high or low end ,I have seen so many guys do some fantastic work with them all ! Nothing in the world better than new mill day !
I bleed orange  .

manoverboard

Well I'll throw this out there, I live in WV north of Parkersburg. If you can get over this way, your welcome to try my TK2000. Shoot me a pm if not, then good luck many nice mills out there...
TimberKing 2000, 35hp Diesel, Kubota L3800 w/loader

YellowHammer

Find what you want and just pay da man! 8). 
YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

ladylake

Quote from: manoverboard on December 07, 2013, 06:17:14 AM
Well I'll throw this out there, I live in WV north of Parkersburg. If you can get over this way, your welcome to try my TK2000. Shoot me a pm if not, then good luck many nice mills out there...

You'll spoil him watching a TK 2000.    Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

chickenchaser

Quote from: YellowHammer on December 07, 2013, 07:06:54 AM
Find what you want and just pay da man! 8). 
YH

I HAVE....and I CAN'T.  :D

CC
WoodMizer LT35HD

JD 3720 w/loader. 1983 Chevrolet C30 dump. 1973 Ford F600 w/stickloader. 35,000 chickens.

chickenchaser

Quote from: manoverboard on December 07, 2013, 06:17:14 AM

Quote from: ladylake on December 07, 2013, 05:10:25 PM
You'll spoil him watching a TK 2000.    Steve

Guys,

I have a cousin a little over an hour away already on his 3rd TK upgrade. Currently, it's the 2200. He has told me to come on down and play with it. I haven't taken him up on the offer yet. Don't know if one could recover from that journey... ;)

Oh - manoverboard: Thanks much for that offer.

CC
WoodMizer LT35HD

JD 3720 w/loader. 1983 Chevrolet C30 dump. 1973 Ford F600 w/stickloader. 35,000 chickens.

Brad_bb

You know, If you don't like the color the mill is, you can change it, just like you can change the color of a car.  Some disassembly, cleaning, then a wipe down with RM PreKeano 900 Wax and Grease remover, then DA the powder coat 320, Sealer primer with a good epoxy sealer with fast catalyst, then paint with a good acrylic urethane(automotive paint) so you'll have good UV resistance.  Then pin stripe it or do whatever custom touches you want.  Clear coat if needed to seal custom work. 

If adding custom LED lighting, drill all of your mounting holes before starting the paint work.   

Oh, I'm sorry....I guess I just drifted off into one of my crazy fantasies!
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

chickenchaser

Quote from: Brad_bb on December 07, 2013, 09:34:09 PM
You know, If you don't like the color the mill is, you can change it...
Oh, I'm sorry....I guess I just drifted off into one of my crazy fantasies!

I could always get one of every color!

Now I'm drifting...  ::)

CC
WoodMizer LT35HD

Thank You Sponsors!