iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

CONTEST! D&L Double Cut helps us welcome spring PIGGY ROAST STYLE!

Started by Jeff, March 23, 2006, 10:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprucebunny

I found it ..I found it  8) 8)

It's been driving my crazy and I finally found it ;D

Thanks for the contest Jeff, Ron and D&L Doublecut  :)   8)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

isawlogs

Well it took quite some time to figure it out ....  but I found um .  8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

beenthere

Ok
It's after midnight FF time and April Fools to me. I did not find the Black Pig.
Where is it at? 

Congrats to those who did.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

beenthere

Thanks to those who filled me in. I'd "beethere" but for some reason, didn't turn over enough drawings to get the big hit on the black pig. Well hidden, for me anyways.  :)  'Twas fun. Good luck in the drawing to ya'all.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

EXTRA EXTRA! THERE IS A BLACK PIG RUNNING LOOSE HE'S GONE MILES AND MILES AND SOMEBODY OUGHT TA DO SUMPTHIN ABOUT IT!

Exta Extra is Forum Exrtas.
Miles and Miles is a clue to Milestones with extras.
one of the Miles stones is "Do Sumpthin with Don"
In the list of pictures drawn of Don, one says, "The Inn by Piggy"

Thanks to all that tried, if you didnt get a pig, but come to the pig roast, we have something for you. too.  :)

DRAWING SOMETIME TOMORROW!  (Sunday)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

Benethere,  I couldn't find that black pig untill I read this hint that Jeff left on the Forestry & Logging Board.
"Extra extra!  Forum extras!  I'll shut up now on that. This isnt the proper pig clue distribution point. "
As soon as I saw the words "Forum extras" my eyes were opened and I knew where to look and the rest was easy. 8)
On this sl o o o o o ow dialup I must have wasted hours looking at photos in the wrong places. ::)

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Thank You Sponsors!