iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rust Reaper Product

Started by customdave, April 07, 2009, 06:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customdave

Hi everyone, have small problem!, Iwould like to get my hands on some Rust Reaper Lubricant, checked on their website got 1-800 phone# but when I try it , sayes not available in my area which is Alberta? I was wondering if somebody has a direct # I could use . Where does everyone buy it down south of border? Would appreicate any info. Hope to contact by phone & pay wiyh credit card.

Thanks  Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

beenthere

Truck Part City
See sponsor column on left.  :)

I looked at their redneck specials, but didn't see the seafood special there.  ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

thecfarm

Timber Pro sells it too.Just click on to the link and rust reaper comes up on the first page.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

I think the problem is shipping through customs.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

customdave

Thanks Guys , I will check them out . Jeff , I was wondering about customs Too, might be a no no , but i'm going to try !

Thanks Dave

Mike_P.

Dave:

Our direct phone number is 231-527-1660.  The problem with shipping to Canada is not customs, but the additional shipping charges that UPS adds to the mix.

Please give us a call and we can kick things around.

Thanks,

Mike 

Warbird

I hope you can work out the shipping, Dave.  Rust Reaper is a truly wonderful product.

John Woodworth

I first heard of Rust Reaper here in the forum and ordered and recieved it which I havent used muchyet however while I was waiting for it I got some Wintergreen Oil (by Humco) and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Being more concentrated you can just watch it wick down through the frozen part.
I got stuff free that had used heat and penatrating oil on and am now a believer in Wintergreen Oil and will surely be happ with the Rust Reaper although I think the straight oil will be better in more severe cases.
Two Garret 21 skidders, Garret 10 skidder, 580 Case Backhoe, Mobile Dimension sawmill, 066, 046 mag, 044, 036mag, 034, 056 mag, 075, 026, lewis winch

firefighter

i have been told by other retail places in the US to have it shipped by mail it is cheaper.you could call Canada Post to find details.

Jeff

It takes forever for anything to get to Canada when sent by USPS. Weeks sometimes.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

isawlogs

It is the brokerage fee that UPS charges that is awfull , beenthere with Mike  ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

John Woodworth

Got around to using Rust Reaper in earnest today and I,m impressed, have recommended it to my friends and the manager at the local Napa Store which is going to look into it, altho you can't beat the service ordering online.
Two Garret 21 skidders, Garret 10 skidder, 580 Case Backhoe, Mobile Dimension sawmill, 066, 046 mag, 044, 036mag, 034, 056 mag, 075, 026, lewis winch

customdave

Thanks Mike, I will phone monday seeings tommorow is holiday. Talk to soon & thankyou!

Dave 8)

Thank You Sponsors!