iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Visit to Nobility

Started by whitepe, March 17, 2003, 10:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro. Noble

Whitepe,

Got my disc of pictures today,  they turned out well and I sure appreciate them.  If anyone that asked you for the disc has questions I will be glad to try and answer them.  Those old water-powered mills are fantastic and you did an excellent job of photographing them.

Thanks,
Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

L. Wakefield

Yes, I just got the copy whitepe sent my way. Boy, he sure got around a lot more than I did! I'll have to come back another time to see some of those mills. I just had the one day off and I was so tired I was almost crawling.

The little log cabin up on the rise in a couple of those shots- where is that? It reminds me a lot of some of the cabins in WV.  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Bro. Noble

That's at Hodson's mill.  There was a store building on that spot.  The store burned down (with a fantastic gun collection in it) and they built this cabin.  Boy I must be old because I remember seeing the guns.

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

L. Wakefield

Boy, *I* must be old because I FEEL old. Remembering stuff just isn't in it- I measure it more by the stuff that I DON'T seem to remember  ::)  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

whitepe

50 isn't old for a tree  ;D
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Thank You Sponsors!