iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Calling for Jim Wahl

Started by Tom_in_Mo., June 17, 2008, 10:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom_in_Mo.

Has anybody heard from Jim? I was wondering how he was doing with all the water.

ADAMINMO

Whos toes did you step on cause it looks like No one must want to talk to you Tom! Maybe you should come around more often???

Fla._Deadheader

Jim Wahl was logged in this morning ???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

ADAMINMO

Looks like Jim is on right now but maybe hasn't seen this thread. I'll bring it to the top so maybe he will see it and talk with you Tom_in_Mo . I looked at his profile and his flag shows him in Oklahoma ...... Maybe the Iowa floods sent him floating down stream!!!  : )

Tom

Patty

Jim lives just a few miles south of us. He should be ok as far as the major floods....the worst ones were to the east of us. He works over at Iowa State in Ames which stayed relatively dry through all this mess. He is kind of a quiet guy.  :-X
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Tom_in_Mo.

Thanks adam, Tom and Patty. When I 1st posted this, I thought they were getting water over by Jim's but noticed it was further East. My brother went to Canton, Mo. and helped fill sandbags. He is an ole retired salesman himself, so now he has time for those kind of things. He is mission minded and will help at the drop of an eye if he thinks he is going to help someone in need. He did tell me that he could only handled a day of this for the next morning he couldn't hardly get out of bed when he got home.  He was on TV and those folks were sure chucking those sand bags. I think they were stating they were needing something like 750,000 bags for that immediate area.
Well, better sign off, and go over and show Adam where Oklahoma and Iowa are located on the map so he will know where we are talking about. :D

Thank You Sponsors!