iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Member from Central Kansas

Started by charger arms, January 08, 2015, 09:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger arms

Good day.

I am a new member from Kansas. I stumbled across the site looking for information on My Central Boiler E-Classic 2300 OWB and man, I am glad I found it. I have started to enjoy cutting wood and I will be buying my first hydraulic log splitter this spring.

Thanks for the info!

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
Most everything you need to know is on here. ;)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

starbits

Welcome.   Wife and I drove through Kansas years ago and saw a KOA that advertised ICE and SHADE.   We figured anyplace that had to advertise shade wasn't a place we needed to be.  So here we are in Arizona  ;D

Starbits

sandhills

Welcome charger arms, just a bit north of you.

@starbits, we don't need no ice or shade right now, seems we've been having plenty of both lately  :D.  I worked at the salebarn last Wednesday in - temps all day and my FIL who winters in AZ just had to call and tell me he was sitting on the patio and it was 77*, smart ash!

starbits

Quote from: sandhills on January 09, 2015, 10:02:46 PM
Wednesday in - temps all day and my FIL who winters in AZ just had to call and tell me he was sitting on the patio and it was 77*, smart ash!

Yeh it has cooled off, only got up to 70 today.

Starbits

Buckshot00

Nichols

Welcome from South Central KS.
You will find alot of great people here with a world of experience and information, so pull up a stump and join in.
If Balein' wire and Duck tape ever quit, my whole place is gonna fall apart!

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, charger arms.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

samandothers

Welcome!  There is a lot to learn here for sure.

Sixacresand

Welcome to the Forum, Charger Arms

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

doctorb

Welcome to the forum.   I, too, am an owner of a 2300.  Any questions??, just let 'em fly.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

coxy

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, charger arms.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

kwendt

Welcome, welcome. The guys (and gals) on here are awesome.  Lots of good info and lots of humor too.  8)
87 acres abandoned northern Maine farm and forest to reclaim. 20 acres in fields, 55 acre woodlot: maple, spruce, cedar and mixed. Deer, bear, moose, fox, mink, snowshoe and lynx. So far: a 1950 Fergie TO-20, hand tools, and a forge. (And a husband!)

charger arms

Quote from: doctorb on January 11, 2015, 08:49:21 PM
Welcome to the forum.   I, too, am an owner of a 2300.  Any questions??, just let 'em fly.

I will have several. I know I just got some of the upgrade parts and will likely need some help figuring out how to install them. The instructions are a little on the vague side.

charger arms

Quote from: Nichols on January 11, 2015, 12:58:47 PM
Welcome from South Central KS.
You will find alot of great people here with a world of experience and information, so pull up a stump and join in.

I am not alone! Another Kansan!

Tom the Sawyer

There are several of us, I'm in NE Kansas (Johnson County).
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

iffy

Another one here from Central Kansas. Geary County. Welcome aboard.

Thank You Sponsors!