iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Vegemite

Started by Jeff, September 24, 2002, 05:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADfields

I have been using the Vegemite on toast with buter and I think I'm geting hooked on it.   It's not a thing you would want to eat or smell in large quantities at once but it's a good kinda salty flavor.   Beef boullion or the flavor packet from Snack Romon would be close as I could come up with as well.   I have not got to the Marmite as of yet but I will.   Thanks for sending it Charlie, it's fun stuff!   I sent a little somthing down your way the other day, I hope you like it.
Andy

KiwiCharlie

G'day Andy,

Glad you liked it.  Interesting to see what you think of the Marmite.
Oh boy, I like surprises!! ;D  I will keep a close eye on the post box. I hope its something like a whole frozen Moose or Caribou! ;)
Cheers
Charlie.
Walk tall and carry a big Stihl.

ADfields

It's not neer as big as a Moose or Caribou but it's along that kinda of thing, good Alaska food!  8)   Now if you want a Moose or Caribou you got to come up hear and shoot it when I point it out to you, your shure wellcom if you want to.   I do think the hunting is beter in B.C. Canada and your Dad's living ther if I remember right.   For what the shiping would run on a  moose you could fly up and take 80lbs of meat as a checked bag on the way back. ;)
Andy

Haytrader

Must be smoked Salmon.......ymmm
Haytrader

Jeff

O.K. I finally got the saltines out and my Marmite. I ate two crackers with the stuff spread THINNLY on it. I then got out a couple ritz crackers and tried 2 with Marmite spread THINNLY on those.

I am sorry but. YUCK!  Kiwi Charlie, I honestly gave it a real good try just minutes ago, and my face is still all skrunched up.

I gotta go brush my teeth. :-X
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

KiwiCharlie

G'day Jeff,

Good on you for at least trying it!!  ;D  Its not for everyone, and 1 strike out of 3 is pretty good. ;) ;)
Hey, why dont you send it on down to Tom.  Whaddya reckon Tom??!! :D ;D
Cheers
Charlie.
Walk tall and carry a big Stihl.

Tom

I'll nibble on it.  Heck, somebody that eats Chit'lin's will eat anything. :D

Jeff

I'll be sending it on down before I try to use it to grease wheel bearings or sumpthun.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

8)

Where's the Marmite test ???  :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!