iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Crohn's disease

Started by Bogue Chitto, May 01, 2012, 11:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogue Chitto

Anyone have a diet that works for you or someone that has crohns?

Magicman

No, but I am sorry to hear that you have a need for one.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bogue Chitto

Patty

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Gary_C

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

barbender

My wife suffers from ulcerative colitis, very similar to Crohn's. It's miserable, and it tears me up that I can't really do anything about it. She gets treated at the Mayo clinic, but all they can really do is keep an eye on things and give her anti-inflammatory medication. I really wonder about the prevance of these diseases, it seems as though it is everywhere. Was it always around and undiagnosed, or is there something in our modern enviroment that is causing this stuff? I'm more inclined toward the latter. Back to Bogue's question, it seems a very bland/ easy to digest diet works best unfortunately :( I did read about something the other night called the Specific Carbohydrate diet that a lady claimed she used to put her daughter's colitis into remission. I didn't read anymore, I filed it away for future research. You might take a look at it.
Too many irons in the fire

Bogue Chitto

Thanks Barbender. We are trying this out now.   :P Hope it works.

Thank You Sponsors!