iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It's been one heck of a summer!!!

Started by RichlandSawyer, September 11, 2006, 01:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichlandSawyer

I recently realized how long its been since i logged onto FF. The wife and boys have kept me busy day and night all summer. The boys and i were recounting our fishing trips since school got out in june and near as we can figure we've caught nearly 400 largemouth bass in excess of 15inches many 18+. We are really looking forward to trout season. The new horse pasture is dragging on for ever, as soon as the grove dries out i get about a day and a half work done and here comes the rain again. This time around its been raining for three days striaght. I'm pretty sure i could bury the tractor to the axles just backing it out of the garage. If this weather is an indicator of things to come this winter i'm gonna be up to my eyes in snow. By the way the new horse fence is a monofilimant cord from Bayer if anyone has tried this fencing we would love to hear some honest reviews on it. Well lots more to talk about but out of time.

Its amazing how life can overtake you, seems like just yesterday i was begging for spring now i'm hoping fall lasts till february.

Glad to be back reading all the chatter
RichlandSawyer
Every log i open up, a board falls out!!!

Thank You Sponsors!