iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Extra box

Started by Peter Drouin, February 10, 2014, 10:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

when I hit reply on a post I get a box to reply in and as soon as I click on it I get an extra box below it. I had a guy PM me and when I reply to the PM the extra box comes back below the reply box and covers the spot I need to click on so I can't send a PM back .the ex box doing this  covers all but the preview and send buttin
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Warbird

I'm sorry, I have almost no idea what you're describing.  Do you have your web browser settings to open a new window every time you click a link?  I keep all my stuff in the same window.  Makes it easier.

Peter Drouin

Now I have this little green c with a arow in it, spam I think
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Jeff

Restart your computer, then scan it for malware.  I don't know what you describing either, but if you have had a change in your forestry forum web page, then the change is with your computer.  :-\
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Peter Drouin

I just did the malware found 180 things, but I still have the ex box at the bottom of the page.
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Peter Drouin

I will look in to it in the morning thanks
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Jeff

Could you possibly have quick reply enabled in your settings?  Have you been playing around in your profile? has someone else? All I can think of.?

under profile/account settings/look and layout/ quick rely settings.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Peter Drouin

I have a lot of pop ups adds I have my grand son coming over he is very good with this thing, my wife Ann likes to click on things and this happing  ::) what a mess  :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Warbird

Yup, sounds like Jeff nailed it.  Your computer caught a virus.  Hope grandson gets it all cleaned up for you quickly.

Peter Drouin

All fixed had a virus with a bunch of folders , so the virus was all over inside the thing, you had to find all the peace and delete all, If you left a small piece of it, it would come back and make a mess  :D The boy is a whizz kid with the Windows7. He goes around the thing like I do a log  :D
He's going to computer school too, and is at the top of his class.
No way I could have done it. :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

thecfarm

You make a good team,he fixes computers,you saw logs.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.