iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Logosol PH260 Owner/Operators thread

Started by thechknhwk, September 15, 2015, 03:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdtuttle

Yep taking 1/2" requires very slow speed. I looked on line & in the owners manual but didn't see anything on minimum length. I have run as short as 18" with no problem. Not sure about 12". it may be ok if you keep a continuous feed butting them tight end to end as you feed. Be careful if you do try.
Have a great day

thechknhwk

Ok, I made a boo-boo.  I was attempting to adjust the width on the logosol 260 out wide enough to run some 9" blanks for shiplap, and it never reached the 9" goal and stopped adjusting out.  Then when I went to turn it back in to move on to my 7" blanks it seemed like it took a bit for it to catch a thread to come back in, and then eventually the set screw that holds the width adjustment handle on the screw got jammed in the molder frame.  I had to take it apart and unstick it, then I turned the adjustment screw with some channel locks to get it back in place, but now when I turn the adjuster the whole screw moves in and out eventually getting me to the point that it will bind up on the handle set screw again.  And then the real problem the width will no longer adjust out.  It's like when I cranked it out too far a jam nut or something that holds the screw and forces the motor/knife out fell off or something??  If anyone has had this apart and could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.  I don't really want to tear the whole molder apart if I can help it.  I'm also going to call bailey's.  Thanks.

Thank You Sponsors!