iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Tiny Portal

Started by 21incher, January 31, 2024, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Is this something  that will eventually be active so we can share  things like cad files and models with with others we choose.  Looks like a great concept if it is good for more then things like pdfs. 
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

21incher

I clicked it and read the introduction that sounded like a great feature.  Especially with many getting into cnc. Didn't know  if it pertains to us though
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

We can find all kinds of ways to use it. Im using it to add sponsors and non forum content back like the toolbox. If you have ideas, I'm wide open. I want to bring Tom Cadenheads stories back to the forum too.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30