iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

blockbuster

Started by OH logger, March 16, 2016, 08:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OH logger

what a great company!! just got back from pickin up my new elevator and what a nice tool from great guys. very well built and will serve me for a LONG time. they are very P.R. oriented too. they should be too if you spend that kind of money there BUT most companies aren't even if you give them a nice check. I looked at the processors while I was there and I have my heart set on a 22-20. very well thought out machines and surprisingly simple. looked at a lot of other processors but never a blockbuster. they are nice. they put tail lights on the conveyor for no charge for me cause we had so far to drive. at the last minute and when we hooked up the lights to the truck and they didn't work. the main mechanic at blockbuster traced the problem to no ground on the truck, he fixed us up and away we went. they also gave us a ratchet strap to strap the powerpack in the truck with. and they gave us a wheel wrench to tighten the wheel lug nuts up after we got 50 miles from there. what a class act. wouldn't hesitate to purchase from the again as long as the elevator is as good as their customer service :D
john

NWP

smiley_thumbsup
They are great to work with.
1999 Blockbuster 2222, 1997 Duratech HD10, 2021 Kubota SVL97-2, 2011 Case SV250, 2000 Case 1845C, 2004 Case 621D, John Deere 540A, 2011 Freightliner with Prentice 120C, 2012 Chevrolet, 1997 GMC bucket truck, several trailers, and Stihl saws.

lopet

How can you say all  those good things about this company when you haven't tried one of their products  ?  ........   just kidding !
I have a 92 block buster with original conveyor  ( 3rd owner ) for about six or seven years.  Never needed anything  ( touch wood ) so I never had to deal with them.   Chains and bars I get from oregon through my chainsaw dealer. Other than the Perkins Diesel still going strong.  smiley_thumbsup
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

Thank You Sponsors!